EBAY MAKE UP HAUL, MY FIRST VIDEO!

Hey y'all! I just want to warn you that the lighting is not perfect on this video, and I couldn't figure out how to edit just yet, but I wanted to share it with you anyway, because life is not perfect and I am all for embracing imperfections, lol.

I hope you enjoy it and please keep in mind that this is the first time I am doing this. Please feel free to leave me some nice feedback and let me know if you'd like me to do more of these.







For those who don't want to watch it and are more used to my written blog posts, this is for you.

Last time my mom was here she made some purchases on Ebay for my youngest sister and the other day I was going over my purchase history and I saw them. I asked my sis what she thought of certain products that caught my eye and she said she really liked them, so I gave them a try, considering I spent $10 on all of this!


20 piece make up brushes:



These didn't come in a pouch like some previous set I purchased in the past but the quality is so much better! The only downside is that they're mainly eye shadow brushes, they only have 1 foundation brush, but no fan brush or blush brush or anything else. But is fine because I needed better eye shadow brushes. They fell super soft but I haven't used them yet.
They were $4.50, what?


Contouring and color correction palette:


This came very nice packaged and it looks really nice. Not super high end quality but for less than $5? Yes, please, I'll play with it. I'm very new at contouring, I don't even know if it's something I will or want to do much in the future (I did take a class at Sephora and LOVED IT) but these are cream and it's a different story. If you're new like me and you don't want to spend big bucks to practice and experiment, I think these are perfect! They even have the pink and green ones for color correcting, not much peachy or orange but I think these colors could do the job.


Mini beauty blenders (pictured with the brushes)

2 for 1 dolla, seriously? I did get my big Beauty Blender from Ebay and I loved it, I think the big ones go for 1 dollar each. But these minis are awesome for the under eye area.

That's all folks! Other than this and the Arbonne beauty haul I don't think you'll see me purchasing many beauty products in the future unless I get some for mother's day wink wink or a gift or something like that because we're on a super tight budget! But share with me all the beauty products you're using, buying, experimenting and what you like or don't like!









1 comment:

Carmen Varner said...

eBay is the best. I got an 80 color eye shadow palette. It has so many colors. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲