BEAUTY PRODUCTS I GOT WHEN I WORKED AT ARBONNE

Sometimes I freelance as a translator and proofreader for Arbonne International, and MLM company that sells skin care, beauty, and nutrition products via catalog. I've worked 3 times with them already (currently owrking for them) and last time I was here I decided to get some of the makeup they sell because it seemed really nice and the perks we got as employees made it worth it.

You might want to know hat all their products are 100% cruelty free and formulated without: animal products or by-products, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, benzene, bisphenol-a, carbon black, formaldehyde-donating presertatives, hydroquinone, mineral oil, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium laureth sulfates, sodium laurel sulfate, synthetic dyes, talc, triclosan, trethanolamine, and more...



This is what I got:

Makeup primer: with green tea leaf and grape seed extract.
Perfecting liquid foundation Broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen.
Creme concealer with shea butter.
Blush with cucumber extract in tafetta.



Lip liners: in posey and fuchsia

(smaller swatches)


Smooth over lipstick in dream and poppy

They have watermelon, apple and meadowfoam extract. I haven't actually wore them yet but I don't think they're fully matte- they don't claim to be- nor fully shimmery. I will try to make a full look using all these products to show you.


Goodies I got for free when I came to the interview.



I got a trio of hand lotion, a trio of body wash (I described everything on my youtube video) and a trio of lip balms with colors that are amazing. Most of these godies are seasonal so forgive me if I don't have the catalog handy to describe them to you.

If you're interested in trying any of these cruelty-free products, visit arbonne.com.

*This post is not sponsored, I bought these items and all opinions are my own.

No comments: