MY GRANDMOTHER'S SPAGHETTI WITH OLIVES AND WALNUTS












I know I have been kinda MIA lately. I hope you've been enjoying the blog posts I wrote for Wayne Goss and Ashley Benson, but I know I've been flaking on the Lula's post for Laughing without an accent. Here I am!!!


I wanted to bring you a really simple and original recipe. I can't even say is traditional from Argentina because a lot of the times we told our friends that our grandmother made this recipe and they looked at us weird.

But I can assure this recipe is simple, delish and unique.

All you need is:

spaghetti, cooked and drained
1 cups of walnuts or more depending on the servings
1 cup of chopped olives
olive oil
Parmesan cheese


Prepare your noodles as usual and then toss it with the olive oil, walnuts and olives and mix. Serve with Parm cheese on top.


No comments: