BABY SHOWER TIME - WELCOME WESLEY




I had my c-section scheduled for July 18th and we had my baby shower on the 16th. Crazy, I know, but as my mom was coming to visit, I wanted her to be there as well.





My mother in law and sister in law planned everything and it was amazing. My friend Kristin opened her house to host the shower and everything came together perfectly.





My mother and sister in law did gorgeous decorations using the black, white and teal color theme.

My sister in law Mikaela painted a canvass where everyone put their thumbprint and name on it as a sweet souvenir for baby Wesley.


The diaper cake was done by Mikaela as well, isn't it amazing?

Outside there were tables set with gorgeous center pieces.







We played super fun games. one of them was placing the pacifier on a huge picture of my hubby as a baby! I have to give it to my mom in law, the games were super original!











Opening presents was a very sweet moment to share with my friends and there were many awwws listened. It was a wonderful time and I fell incredibly loved :)

No comments: