MY VISION BOARD AND HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOURS



Some time ago I made a vision board with my 11 year old Spanish student. it was a fun activity to do together and I really liked how mine came out. As you probably know, or many don't, I love scrapbooking- even though I haven't finished one single scrapbook yet- and you can see on my crafts tab all the little projects I like to do, like decorate my planner, scrap on my journal, etc. I liked doing this vision board because it helped put into images what I want to accomplish this year. I feel like it helps a bit more to have everything so clearly laid out for me to see instead of a dreadful to-do list, don't you think?



Here's my vision board. Major things to achieve:

Have a baby- check! See Wesley's baby posts here, here and here.


Read a lot (myself and to my kids): I've been reading a lot myself while I breastfeed but I haven't been great a reading to Will.




Do my make-up every day or most days: haven't been doing that lately since baby arrived.
Take action! Get fit!: Hmmm I am down to pre-pregnancy weight (second pregnancy, not first)) but I still have 45 lbs to go. Haven't started officially running or working out hard core... 6 weeks post partum.


Eat right: not so good... we try to cook healthy with my mom while she's here but our in laws are taking us out to dinner very often (like once a week) and I can't say I make the best decisions while out.

What you need to make your own vision board:

Magazines
Scissors
Glue
Washi tape to decorate
Markers

Have fun! Think of either making a long term vision board or a short term one so you can focus on what you want to achieve on either terms. If you want to, you can think on a certain time frame, like 6 months or a year or 5 years. I did mine thinking about this year mostly, the next six to twelve months. If you do yours show it to me! Leave a comment with your link, send me an email to lulaenparis2@hotmail.com or tag me in Instagram @laughingwithoutanaccent

Also, my Etsy shop is still open where you can buy washi tape and other cute things to decorate your journal, planner or scrapbook, check it out!

No comments: