MY REVIVE VOXBOX BY INFLUENSTER

This is the second box I get for free by Influenster. If you want to know more about this, check out their website! They send you products to try and ask you to write honest reviews. It's very fun! Although I am still waiting to receive a beauty box with makeup and skin care products.



I completely failed to show you the first box but here's the second one called Revive.

It's filled with healthy and good for you and the environment products.

SnackWell's vanilla latte biscuits were really yummy and the perfect snack for when hunger attacks. My toddler loved them as well.

The Shea Moisture samples were awesome! My hair felt and smelled amazing after the first wash, it was super soft!



I got 4 samples of protein shakes from the Vitamin Shoppe and I tried the strawberries and cream one and it was really yummy.





They also sent three samples of coffee in K-cups made with biodegradable pods, but I don't have a Keurig so I have to wait to visit my in-laws to try them but they smell amazing! 

That's all for this box folks, check Influenster out!

No comments: