I HAVE A YOU TUBE CHANNEL!

Hello everyone! I know I have been MIA and I really apologize! Life has been extremely hectic with two littles and a lot has been going on in ouor lives. I basically do everything out of my phone and sitting down to write has been a luxury I don't often have.

But I don't want to abandon my readers because I know you're there. Hi! Lately I have been venturing in the You Tube world and I have to say I am loving it. It took me quite some time so jump in because I was doubting myself, and now I can't stop thinking about making videos! So, I leave you with my very first video. I will be posting more in the next few days. I am sorry, really, I don't mean to flake on you. If you'd like to see daily posts from me, please follow me on Instagram!



Some time ago I got selected to be a part of Scrappin' Love's Creative Team and the video above is an unbboxing of the first kit that I got as part of my PR package. It's been super fun so far to be able to create and do projects with this stationary kit. Tell me what you think!

No comments: