SCRAPPIN' LOVE NOVEMBER KIT REVIEW AND PROJECTS

In case you didn't know, I became part of the Creative Team for Scrappin' Love, an onlione shop and stationary kit subscription. I received my first kit in the month of  November and I had so much fun creating layouts on my planner and traveler's notebook. I filmed two videos showing the process and I hope you really enjoy it!


The first time I got to create with the kit I decorated a weekly layout in my personal size planner.





And here is the second video I filmed using the kit:




Here's the spread. What do you think?


The November Kit Came with the following:

1 pen
1 roll of medium thick washi tape
2 sheets of planning/memory keping stickers
1 sheet of deco stickers
1 foxy bookmark
1 macaron charm
1 pack of 80 pieces of ephemera
3 felt pom paper clips
1 mail tag
1 lollipop shaped white out
4 sheets with 6 page flags each
4 themed post cards

Overall the kit is super complete and versatile. You can use it for many different projects and you even get some collectible pieces that you can use for a long time. Click here if you'd like more info. 


Full unboxing here:

See you on my next post guys!

No comments: