BABY WES 6 MONTHS CHECK UP AND UPDATE

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhyPlumFormula #CollectiveBias #sponsored





Can you believe Baby Wes is 6 months already? I can barely grasp that time has flown by so quick. I know that it's always like that and we always say the same but times does go by super fast!

Yesterday we went to the Doctor for Wes' 6 month check up and he's 28 inches long, putting him in the 95% and... I can't remember his weight! Mommy brain! Oops, probably around 20? He's in the 85 percentile in weight. All in all, a big healthy baby. 



We're still brastfeeding strong and you may wonder why I am going to talk about Plum Organics® Grow Well® Infant Formula since I am breastfeeding. Well, let me tell you, this time around I haven't pumped yet! I haven't had the time or the desire (or the need to) pump and with William, my oldest son, we discovered that my milk tasted yucky after thawed if previously frozen so I wasted a lot of breast milk and time and energy pumping it. 




So I decided to get a good formula as a back back. Should something happen to me, God forbid, or in case of an emergency, we should have a back up to feed Wesley right away, and Plum Organics® Grow Well® Infant Formula is one I think to be the best for him in that situation. When faced with something that will stop me from breastfeeding, like a medical emergency, I don't want Wes to cry hungry until my husband runs to the store and gets formula, I want our home to have a good option for him. And Plum Organics® Grow Well® Infant Formula is the #1 organic baby food brand in the nation! There is no corn syrup solids added to it and aslactose is the most abundant carbohydrate found in breastmilk,  their carbohydrate source is from cow’s milk lactose only and those cows haven't been treated with the hormone rBST**. It's organic and non-GMO.
So, yeah, I thought this would be a good thing to have at home just in case.




I also wanted to add for all of you moms out there, I know how hard breastfeeding can be. I know the pressure we get right off from the hospital about exclusively breastfeeding and how exhausting it can be. I know how frustrating it can be when we don't get enough supply, when the baby doesn't latch correctly, when our body is in pain from bleedy wounds. I've been there! And I also discovered that we'd do a good job no matter what. Whether we breastfeed, supplement, pump only, we are doing a great job because we're feeding, loving, nurturing our babies in the best way we can! So don't be so hard on yourself if something doesn't work, it's not your fault! You're doing amazing by loving that little being, by cuddling, kissing, bathing, rocking that little bundle of joy. 


Wes and his great-grandfather Hershell Robert (Wes' middle name is Robert after him)

Now onto this little guy, Wes has been such a happy little fella just like his brother was. He fills our home with joy. 




A few things that make him different to his older brother:

He's already crawling (started at 5 months). He's much more mobile than Will and he keeps us in our toes! He feel a few times from trying to sit, to trying to crawl and crawling off the bed, ouch!
He's already standing!!! Also started a few weeks ago, can you believe it! He stands on the bassinet so we need to put him in the crib because we're afraid he'll fall forward. Ugh, he's giving us a run for our money!




He blabs a lot, already did his debut in the solid foots world by finding an oreo cookie his brother left laying around (and a cheez its) and we tried baby rice cereal yesterday! Here's a little video we did.


Sorry about the picture quality, but look at that smile after the Oreo discovery!


We can't wait to see you grow stronger and happier Wesley! We love you!



Ooooh, before I forget! Here's a discount coupon for you to use when your purchase Plum Organics Grow Well Infant Formula in any Safeway store! (I went to Albertson's) but you have to log into your Safeway account to see the coupon, if you don't have one, you should totally create one! It takes two minutes and it gives you access to tons of savings!




  • **No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST-treated cows.

No comments: