New Planner Subscription Box called Planners Anonymous

Around the beginning of June I started seeing this one subscription box in the feeds of a lot of "big" planner accounts on Instagram. The kit looked amazing, the theme was a beach, ocean theme and I went to the creator's page to know more about it.
This is the Planner Anonymous subscription box by Peony and Paper and the theme of the first month was Seaside.
I kept on watching videos and following those who had received the preview box and I caved and subscribed!
On July 15th the kit shipped and when I received it I did an unboxing video on my channel (see below).
The kit is stunning! The art is 100% original drawn and desinged by Peony and Paper creator Sami.
The first kit came with:
-6 sheets of double sided cardstok paper with gorgoeus patters.
-3 rolls of washi tape, one thick, one regular, one thin.
-1 crystal pen
-6 tabs
-7 mini sheets of stickers
-6 journaling cards
-die cuts
-a stamp set
-an ink pad
-sequins
-cloud shape sticky notes!!

As I was writing this I kept forgetting things! This box is jam packed with goodness.

See how I Have been using this kit:

I did an insert cover for my August inserts.

Did a full spread using the paper and the backing cards to do full boxes:


And lastly, as of right now, I did some pocket daily inserts spreads!

Here's the unboxing video!


No comments: