=

Subscription Box Unboxing: She Lives Aloha December 2019

Aloha, meaning: what I could find is love, peace, affection, compassion, the essence of being and living all those words. @shelivesaloha is a monthly subscription box that aims for us to live the aloha lifestyle as best as possible. Directly from Hawaii, with Hawaiian products and items this box sends you a little bit f the islands one box at a time! The December box brought coffee (smells so good) delicious cookies, a yearly guide to live aloha that’s already on my wall, a phone socket sticker, a weekly planner, a yummy candle that made my room an island escape, and a thank you “mahalo” card to send to someone that I already used to thank a family member for Christmas presents! You can use my Code: GCSkZdej for 50% off to try this amazing box! Swipe left for more!




No comments: