=

Quitting? Live streams on my YouTube channel!

 Hello everyone! No it’s been a while but I wanted to drop a line here and let you guys know that I go live every Thursday on my YouTube channel and I have been interviewing a subscription box owner and creator and chatting about subscription box challenges our love for subscription boxes and just everything that has to do with this industry. I also open tons of subscription boxes on my YouTube channel so if you would like I’d love to have you subscribe and join me over there. 



 Join us on Thursdays at 5 PM Pacific standard time. We do tons of giveaways as well. This Thursday Melissa White from my favorite hobby box will be joining us and will be having an amazing time. Past guests have been Desk Stash, hygge box from Canada, Moderately You, Balance her hustle, and more!   https://youtu.be/_X9JaipUrX4 


No comments: