=

Stitch fix Styling service clothing subscription box

 Here’s another one of my fixes. I can’t remember what number it is, I’m gonna have to go and check. 


If you do you know about Stitch Fix, it is a clothing styling subscription box, where a stylist  curates a box of clothing and accessories according to your sizes and style quiz. If you pay a $20 time fee if you don’t keep anything but if you do keep some thing the $20 goes towards your peace of choice. But you do get a 20% discount if you keep all five pieces. I choose not to get accessories because I do get other subscription boxes away the jewelry, purses, scarves. You can choose to have your fix delivered every 2 to 3 weeks, every month, or every three months. And you can skip anytime. If you sign up with my link below you will get $25 credit to spend on your next fix and I will also get $25 credit to spend on clothing. Check out my latest fix and let me know what you think of the pieces.


https://www.stitchfix.com/invite/qnk4w3n7md?sod=i&som=c




No comments: